Monday, June 13, 2016

Laura to DM

My knee doesn't hurt this am, so maybe tomorrow I will walk. I cut up some veggies. And then fixed CSA flowers. About noon I headed to IG to get Laura. On the way to DM, we stopped at Coon Rapids and shopped at a thrift store. 3 red tag items for $1. We got the stuff, spending a big $17 dollars. Arrived at the Dept for the Blind about 5:15. Jean picked me up and we drove to the downtown area for supper. We decided to sit outside and eat. (Imagine that) While we were eating the 2 hordeores, Jean heard a voice," That's my mother-in-law". Jean knew she only had daughters, and just then Karen and her brother Mark walked by. What a treat! She was in DM for classes for her job. She and Mark were headed to another restaurant to meet some of his coworkers for supper. If we had eaten inside, we would have missed them. So fun!! Laura thought the meeting she went to was beneficial. We got home after midnight. Good day.





No comments:

Post a Comment