Friday, June 10, 2016

Hospital golf

Beautiful morning
First small dahlia bloom and tiny red aster. I went to the golf course about 9. There were only unpacking golf clubs in the parking lot. Inside there were gals. I played with Pete, Jim and Matt. The other group was Isaac, Jeff and Al. It was a best ball. It went fun. Very hot, but a good breeze. We took muligans and a couple of shots. My putting was typical. I told the group, I make about 15% of the long putts. There was a great lunch to eat on the cart. On the 9th hole I drove the green and it landed in a circle around the pin (winning me an oil change.) The next 2 holes we were on the green in 2, and my 15% took hold. I made a birdie putt on hole 1 (winning the longest putt contest, winning a umbrella, 12 golf balls). Then on 2 my 15% took effect again. I sank a birdie putt. Overall we finished second. UFFTA! We picked out our own steaks and grilled them. It was good to sit and visit with Pete and Carol.




No comments:

Post a Comment