Thursday, June 2, 2016

Breakfast and check out at school

Trudged  4 miles  just in an hour.  I baked 3 circles of coffee cake.  At school, I checked out.  Then home to get ready for Bible Study and Farmer's market.

Nice breakfast at school. Announced some leaving oabcig. I was one of them.   This was my daily view.


Partial view thru book case of one fellow teacher
Back of the head of the other teacher
I did have the best desk view if any high school teacher.  Great window view off to the east.
I put a table by farmers market area.  I got some peonies from Darts to fill out flower vases for the King.    Then headed home.
Lots to clean up, pack. 
Bible study. GA. JP. SG. ME
I left at 3:15
Fun time at Farmers market 
But I missed Evans game.  He made the third out with a quick caught pop up fly as the catcher
When I got home the 525 lisianthus plugs had come in the mail


M




No comments:

Post a Comment