Friday, June 17, 2016

Work lots then off to Madison

I got up about 5. Missy said if people knew we were sewing at 5:30 in the morning, they would think we were crazy. Guess that is about right. We did get all seven of the extra small t-shirts remade into two and four toddler sizes. She was so happy to have it done. I think I could have asked her to do the worst job in the world, and she would have said yes. So I asked her to help me make the beds in the basement and set up and furnace room with the queen size bed. I went home and wrote down Farmer's market information from yesterday. I sold 7 asparagus, 3 onion-dill rolls, & 6 coffee cakes and 2 peas. The rest of the veggies , broccoli and lettuce are in a cooler to take to Madison. I went out and ran the tiller around the flower gardens in the yard. Then I tried to run the tiller between the asparagus plants and knock down some of the weeds. I broke the ground around the bitsy lisanthus plants and gave them a miracle grow drink. It was hot. Missy came and we made the beds in the basement. The toughest job was moving my stuff (from school) that was in the the furnace room to someplace else. So basement green room closet ... here we come with several tubs and totes. After moving we looked at the mattress is was damp from all the sump pump water. Uffta. Thanks Missy for helping me with that job. We looked at flowers for CSA Tuesday when I am gone. I packed and headed for Madison at 3:50. I got there at 9:30, One stop for gas. 350 miles. Nice drive. I visited with Nancy until 12:30. That's late for me. Great full day.  Mandy and Jason are in Duluth getting ready for Gma's Marathon.  They are staying with Siches.





No comments:

Post a Comment