Monday, April 19, 2021

Cherokee with the boys

 Fun day!!  I dropped off a box of stuff at New Leaf before heading to Cook's.  I so enjoy my day with the boys.  Cute comments:  1.) Tyler just giggling when Jason carried him from waking up in his bed and put Tyler in his chair.  Tyler just had such a cute giggle.  2.) Jack,"Let's see what happens now." as he pushes Jeep in line with overhead door and tries to back the Jeep out of the shed.   3.) Tyler grabbed Jack's hand as they head from the sand box to the house.  4.) Tyler just giggling through out the day, randomly.  I had fun during the day with Pic Arting some pictures and I was happy to get 2 letters in the mail, one for Elise and one to LaShell for lilies.  I got home about  6 pm  Denny started to disc this am, but was called off because of flurries of snow.  He started his GT write up.  

                                     


Teo and his wife, Guadalupe, of 34 years

 




No comments:

Post a Comment