Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Denny’s first day farming

 Denny worked 12.5 hours.  Quite a long time for him after taking the winter season off.  He said he really does not like wearing long pants.  Shorts feel so much better for him.  I spent the day mostly in the home.  I contacted LaShell about some lilies she has for sale.  Very interesting gal.  Lots going on on her plate.  Glad it's not me.  She may barter for some wire hog panel/plant supports.  Fun to talk about.   I didn't feel the best most of the day.  I think it started when I took calcium on an empty stomach.  Then I felt chilly most of the day.  (Denny turned the furnace up when he got home.)  I think I took a nap about every other hour.  When Denny came home I had made some hamburgers and creamed vegetables and didn't even stay awake to visit.  I went to bed around 8:30 and stayed in bed until 7 the next am.  Unusual!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment