Saturday, April 24, 2021

Fun Day!!!n

I slept well until after 6.  Denny was getting ready to go drive tractor.  After he left, I had a great sister call.   I watched a FB video on a Dad meeting with a son whom he hadn't seen for 46 years.  Well, that prepared me for listening to the audio book Before and After by Judy Christy and Lisa Wingate.  It made the time fly when I mowed the lawn... for 3 hours.   Thanks Mandy for getting me going on Public library audiobook access, Libby for us rural Ida County people.  Only hang up mowing was when then big mower got hung up on a bank near the electric pole by the culvert that goes under the road.  Now that took me a while to get the mower moving again.  UFFDA!!!  After mowing I got the sprinkler running.  I put sunflower seeds in some plug containers, then planted zinnia in small pots, and green beans in the vegetable garden.   Now after showers and watching Haley during the video Grand March we are waiting for Cooks to come and spend the night.  They plan to drive home the Class C.  Denny's got music playing, I have some food ready and Mandy and Jason are either bringing pizza.  Super!!! Looking forward to their visit.  They got here.  We rode bikes outside, ate pizza, relaxed, and read books at night.   







   

No comments:

Post a Comment