Friday, April 16, 2021

Dermatologist appointment

 Left home at 7:15 for SC.   I stopped at Menards to get some 2x2 for the base of the bunk house porch.  The link on the text reminder was off, (It sent me to Quimby.)  but I called and got to Dakota Dunes just fine.   Crystal L. NP said my skin looked fine.  She was not concerned on the 2 areas that I questioned.  Mandy and Jason had appointments and when they were done Jason headed home.  Mandy and I shopped and then ate at Mr. StirFry.  It was SO good to spend time with her.  Plus we love that buffet.  She drove to Cherokee and I headed to Emmetsburg to check out 2 chairs.  Well, the chairs weren't what I was hoping, but I did get a $25 blue loveseat for the airbnb and a small pink velour rocker for $5.  When I got home Denny was just finishing his day driving tractor 12 1/2 hours.  









No comments:

Post a Comment