Thursday, April 8, 2021

PACK and Perm for me

 Up for devo and I should straighten, but waited until little later.  Pickle ball at 8; there were only 4 of us.  It was very humid.  At home we started to pack stuff.  I headed to get a perm at 11 at the salon that Toni works at.  I got home around 1:30.  We kept packing and started loading the car.  I called Gloria and she came down to share some border buttermilk, chocolate cookies and ice cream.    Teo stopped to visit and pick up 3 bags of clothes/groceries that we needed to share with someone.  They left and Tom and Luann stopped.  Then Mike and Judy stopped to visit, too.  It was so nice.  A great end to the day.  Then we watched a Hallmark movie before heading to bed.  Great Day!  I'm working on a snapfish book on Making my dream come true ... the restoration of the bunk house.  It was fun to work on last summer and I am enjoying making a snapfish book to kinda document the process.  




No comments:

Post a Comment