Saturday, July 3, 2021

Bunk house fixin'

 I was up, but fell asleep on the sunroom sofa when I lay down.  Jean -starting the sister call- woke me.  Nice talk.  I went out to pick some red, white and blue flowers for 3 churches.  Nemaha, Arthur and Palmer.  They turned out pretty.  Denny and Missy returned the sound system to Arthur.  When they got home we (Denny) started working on the  bunk house.  The railing is in and the hole was strengthened for the grate.  SO cool.  Anabel helped me move the frame and mattress to the upstairs of the bunkhouse.  Denny and I will stay there Sunday and Monday nights when Z. are here.  Kelsey and Ryan and 3 had lunch with Jensens.  I painted the compost pot while Missy, Phillip and Denny visited on the porch.  Wonderful day!!  


                                                








No comments:

Post a Comment