Tuesday, July 13, 2021

OGT, PB, Paint

I didn't sleep well last night.   Up, devo, shower, I headed into OGT about 7.  Played pickleball, bought a Pella Thermostat 35 1/2x 53 window for upstairs of the bunkhouse from Jeff M. for $100. More pickleball 'cause I left my sweatshirt at the courts, Dave J. and I won the rematch from Rebecca and Tim.  More OGT.  No one to play golf with yet.  Hopefully some one will call that needs a fourth player.  I tried Renae, Sue K, Denise R, Mandy, Maebelle, and left my name at the clubhouse.  Uffda!!! Just came home to Denny shampooing the carpets.  Amazing man!!  It looks so nice!!! Clean carpet in basement, sunroom and all bedrooms upstairs.  WOW!!  I weeded some flowers.   The weeds are SO bad.  We chilled on porch rockers, Denny went to finish cleaning, I went to weed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment