Sunday, July 11, 2021

Church at Grace

 Up and realized the cinnamon rolls had not risen quite enough, but I could bake them and they would be edible.  I did devo and went back to bed.  I took flowers into church at Arthur and then we left for Denison SS at 8:30.  Nice building, people, praise team, and sermon.  The best part was that Deb and Cherity and family were there.  What a treat to have Deb sit by me as Phillip and Missy talked to the SS class.  And what a treat to hear her play the key board.  I really enjoyed just the quick/short visit with her and her caring heart.  Lovely lady!! So thankful our paths crossed years ago and today.   Denny and I stopped at Walmart for BLT, etc groceries.  At home we took naps, then Anabel and Brooks helped to make spinach /artichoke dip and guacamole and bacon on sheet for BLTs and fruit slushies for supper.  Renea came out and walked with Missy.  







No comments:

Post a Comment