Friday, October 8, 2021

Happy birthday Becky!!!

We are so thankful for your wonderful part in the Johnson family, Becky!!!  You bring such love, joy and service to all of us!!!  Happy birthday.


SHE LOVES horses and babies!







Denny is feeling better.  I went out and sanded from 6:30-7:30.  I made sandwiches for Denny while he got the UPS covid test package ready.   After he left I went in to IG to play pickle ball.  I took the package to Selections to send UPS.  Craig, Rebecca, Marilyn, Pam and I played until 11.  Brenda came and joined us.  She is wearing a neck brace to help her with her headaches.  I sanded for an hour before the sander cord got caught in the belt.  UFFDA!!  NO more sanding today.  Hopefully Denny can fix it.  My, oh , My  Faith, you always screw things up.!   Fay called, good to visit with her!  I showered and fixed food for tomorrow noon.  I went to tour the Peterson house in Odebolt at 4:30.  At home I chilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment