Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Denny back in the field

Up for an early dab and cup of coffee.  I went out and sanded for 3/4 of an hour.  making it 18 done ... 30 to go.  Uffda!!   I finished reading/listening to the book Shoe Dog.  That makes 34 books I have listened to since June 2021.  Hurrah for Libby!!  Denny went to mow and I went to play pickle ball in IG.   AT 10 I went to volunteer at OGT.  Russ B. unlocked it for me.  We worked until noon.  At home I napped, sanded,  and made wild rice soup.  Denny wasn't feeling the best and decided not to go to Awana.  Nice bunch at church about 65 clubbers.   Rachel did a great job on Awana counsel time, complete with puppets.  We had a wonderful long phone call from Missy telling about their activities, school and a gal on their missions team with stage 4 lung cancer who was looking forward to seeing Jesus.   This synopsis of the book of first Peter at Study on Thursday says it all.  "Your faith is being tested, but your future is magnificent!!"   I took cold medicine during the night. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment