Saturday, October 23, 2021

Port of Brownsville - 85 years

I got up around 6:30.  I made yellow cake mix coffee cake, but put them in cupcake papers.  OOOps  too much batter in the 12 cupcakes.  And then the topping really put them over the top ... I mean literally over the top.  Luckily I put a cookie sheet under them.  I also made 4 eggs in toast cups and put them in a basket with orange juice.   I added "loaded instant potatoes" to the eggs and cheese.   Fay and I walked over to Kathy's and we drove and picked up Lee.  It was an amazing boat tour and booths with free stuff after the ride.  There were about 16 from the park.  We got home about 12.  I was So happy that the dishwasher was ready to load.  I had left it running empty with boiling water to help any seals that may have dried out.  I got cute pictures from the kids tonight.  Brooks picked the avocados from their yard.  I read and napped all afternoon, at 5 I rode with Leanne and Karen to the Broken Sprocket.  Beautiful evening.  

                                     













No comments:

Post a Comment