Friday, October 1, 2021

ISU visit

 Didn’t sleep well last night,but as I sit in Memorial Union at ISU I don’t think I can nap.   It rained considerably last night so Denny is up in Cherokee caring for the boys.  Jack was home from Daycare yesterday afternoon with a 102 temp.   I met Jan at 11 and we walked around campus until her meeting at the union.  Great to be a ISU!!  I just sat and waited, plus went to take some things to my car, plus figured out where we pay for our parking at Memorial Union.   After her meeting I went to the motel where Jan was staying and we changed and got ready for the night get together.  We picked up Ann and Micki and visited the baseball field, did a partial tour of the new Stark facility and went to the south end of the stadium get together area.  Nice to see the people I spent some time with 50 years ago.  About 12 players from 1970-71 baseball team were there, plus family and us 3 Diamond Darlings.     The place closed at 9, so I rode back to Jan's motel and got in my car and stayed over night at Alan and Laurie's.  They are visiting family in eastern Iowa.  Nice day!

                                        












No comments:

Post a Comment