Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Traveling to Texas!!!

I didn't sleep well last night, too much anticipation.  We left home at 8, Denny dropped me off at the airport at 10 and headed back home.  He deposited by 2 checks; we had trouble using a mobile deposit.  My travels went very well.  No hiccups.  I listened to the book The Ones We Choose by Julie Clark.  I got to Brownsville at 6.  Reals were there to pick me up.   They had gotten Nancy's car to run, opened the house, moved the grill and table out on the deck, cleaned off the deck, BUT the deck was covered with sticks and debris because the park is taking our big tree down.  Trusting the Lord in all.  I really liked that tree.  It gave amazing shade.  It was planted by the resaca and every year when we've come down it has been in need of trimming.  HUGE TREE!!!     There is a lot to clean up and haul away.  I went with Kathi and Bill to their place to see the changes that are starting there.  Then we went to Dave and Tom's.  Kathy, Jim, and  Mary Kay were there also.  Before I went to bed I went to the hot tub.  Really felt nice.  Thank you, Jesus for a safe trip here.  Watch over those I love.  Grant me wisdom.  





No comments:

Post a Comment