Saturday, October 9, 2021

Soup for friends

It was a great start to the day when Denny repaired the cord to my belt sander!!!  Then he mowed my asparagus plants down!!! GREAT start to the day.  I was sanding when I realized I could ask James R. to join us for soup in 2 hours.  And he could come!!!  I have 15 boards left to sand.  I thought I would get more done today, but NO.  I fixed Rachell's baked potato soup and wild rice soup.  Plus cut up cauliflower , carrots and tomatoes, sliced bruschetta crackers, brownies, and Luann brought cookies, cupcakes, and donuts.  James coming surprised Jo Beth.  Fun meal !!  We had a cupcake birthday party for Brook in the coop.  I started cleaning the kitchen and started laundry.  Then I played with pixart.  Denny got a negative result on his covid test that I sent in UPS yesterday.  I cleaned the airbnb, getting ready for our last group for the year.  Good day!!  BUT I had hoped to get more sanding done.









No comments:

Post a Comment