Thursday, May 5, 2022

Home and bunkhouse

 Up for devo coffee, move plants out, (maybe this will be last time).  It was so chilly that Denny and I had a tough time getting going, so we didn't.  Denny spent several hours in front of the computer trying to figure out about on demand heater and shower hookup/peatrap/vent tube/.  Uffda!  I went to IG for study.  Denny met me there when he went for parts.  At home we chilled, chilled, and watched tv while outside it looked gray and rainy and cold.  I went outside about 7 and it was warm, well relatively warm.  So I started to clean flower beds in front yard, and patio and back yard.  I burned the limbs and loads of wet leaves from flowerbeds in the fire pit.  Out in the CSA shed I planted some nigella, and sweet pea.  I went to bunkhouse and straightened and moved the dry wall around.  I am so thankful for warmer weather.  YES!!!  My day was really made when Linda G. said I could get an associate membership for Monday old ladies Keenager golfing!!  Thank you , Jesus for another great day in Iowa.  


I DIDN'T MOVE/ LOSE THE FOUR TINY SCREWS. When I straightened up the bunkhouse. 
NOW THAT'S A PRAISE!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment