Saturday, May 28, 2022

Visiting La Crosse

 I went fishing/watching fishing with Bruce at Peterson Creek.  Pretty trout stream with horses in the pasture.   He bought his limit of 5, we delivered them to the pond then  stopped at Crag's to visit.  Lia, kids and I left to visit Lia's brother who is in Gunderson Hospital after a car accident 2 weeks ago.  Lia and  Jacob went into his room.  Julia and I went to the farmer's market and walked thru some downtown stores.    Then we picked up the other 2 and ate at Taco Johns.  After lunch Julie joined her mom to visit her uncle and Jacob and I went down town.  We walked thru some stores- Duluth Trading company- and then went to an arcade.  He beat me at just about everything.  Bowling, motorcycle races, BUT I did beat him at the first game of Skeball.  On the way home we drove past North Winn school and stopped at What's New.  Next was a couple games of pickleball, then quick drive thru Burr Oak, Bluffton, get Casey's pizza and take it to Dunning Spring.  It is so pretty there.  Then back to the shed, more pickleball, bonfire at Bruce's, and head to bed.  Nice day.







No comments:

Post a Comment