Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Questers

 I was in at OGT by 8.  When we got done I took Laura to get her hair cut in Holstein.  She bought burgers for us.  Denny was working on putting in the shower.  Hurrah!! He got 'er done!!!  I put the finishing touches on getting the place ready for 11 ladies.  They came about 5:30.  It was so fun.  The weather was great, the food was good and everyone enjoyed being out in the country.  I didn't get anything at the silent auction.  They were ready to eat and Denny and I left to have a sweet phone call with Missy, Matt, and Luke.  When we got done I shared photos on the sunroom TV with screen mirroring and talked about the transformation of the bunkhouse.  The gals left about 9 and I went around and shut off the nights in the buildings.  Denny headed to bed.  Tractor driving in the am.  






 


No comments:

Post a Comment