Friday, May 13, 2022

I'm so tired

I was up having devotions when Bob texted and said he was digging up plants for their remodeling.  I got there about 8.  I filed 2 swimming pools in the back of the Prius.  Then I went to play pickleball in IG.  There were 8 of us.  Just right .... 2 courts.  Lots of fun!  I went home to clean the airbnb.  Denny was working on the water for the bunkhouse.  He used the bobcat to raise and level  a dirt pile behind the bunkhouse.  Next we went to mowing the lawn.  With 2 of us running mowers it only take a couple hours. Denny hooked up water tank.  I repotted some dieing plants.   At 5 we went to Jonathon L.'s grad party.  Nice night, but I am so tired and can't fall asleep.  Note to self ... No coke with caffeine after 12:01 pm.  Uffda!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment