Monday, May 23, 2022

I'm Keen on Keenagers

Up, coffee, devo, headed in to IG at 8.  I got a hose nozzle/ polyeuathane for bunk house floor, and some wire to hang a heavy mirror.  Then pickleball from 8:30-9:30.  Golf was at Spring Lake.  I played with Noni B eck er from Wall Lake and had a really fun round.  We didn't shoot the best, in fact we had the score of 6 for 5 holes in a row.  Total score was 48 which was good enough to place first and take home the big winnings of $6 for each of us.  I went to Thistle down and spent my $.  Good to keep it in the neighborhood.  At home Denny had gone to town and got the missing parts for the upstairs sink.  TWO sinks working in the bunkhouse.  Denny planted the garden behind the bunkhouse and I planted the rest of the flowers I had started from seed.  Then we mowed.  We stopped working about dark.  Another nice day in Iowa.  




No comments:

Post a Comment