Wednesday, June 21, 2023

At cherokee

I played pickleball for about and hour and then came home to take Anabel and Brooks up to Cherokee to spend time with Jack and Tyler.  We stopped at Christina's, New Leaf and I dropped them off at the VBS pickup while I went to change my prius for Mandy's car with car seats for the kids. Before we ate at the school, Jack and Tyler wanted to go to the museum with the cousins.  after eating we headed to Paulina beach, but the car was low on gas, so we turned around, filled at Casey's and went to the pool.  Tyler was tired and fell asleep on my lap.  At home we got ready for Jack's Tball.  Denny and Phillip joined us there.  After a thrilling close (not) game we went back to Cook's for Casey's pizza.  Missy is spending the afternoon with 7 college friends at Panora Lake.  





No comments:

Post a Comment