Friday, June 23, 2023

PB and pictures

I slept terrible ...  so I got up for devo to start the day.  I went to play PBat 7:30.   Denny drove the Lemans in to IG.  We headed home.  I peeled potatoes and started them boiling.  Well, I fell asleep and woke to the smoke alarm.  Yup  Dumb me.  I made smokey party potatoes.  Rachel M. texted and I put together some flowers for her mom's birthday. Anabel put some flowers in a blue vase for the sunroom.  I asked A and B to put old pictures of the grands on a wall in the CSA barn.  Denny washed the pickup  The Jensens went into IG about 4.   I rested and then tilled the flower beds.   Mandy and Jason drove their RV to the farm.  At 7:30 Denny and I went in to wipe off the '72 and Scoop the Loop.  Mandy and Missy joined us as we drove the IG streets.  So fun to do that with them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment