Saturday, June 10, 2023

Naomi and Kevins wedding

 Well, I was up and so I decided to drive home so Denny and I could come down together in one car for the wedding.  I left about 5:30 and was home about 8:30 am surprising Denny.  Then I napped. Denny did a quick clean on the Prius and we left about 11.  In Lincoln we checked into the dive of a motel where we had reservations.  It cost $14 dollars to check in early at 2 rather than 3, but we bit the bullet.  We got to the church and sat in the parking lot.  We were about an hour early.  It was so fun to see all the Whitneys (Rick, Rory, Rod, Rand families) meet and talk at the church.  The reception was at another venue.  We sat with Teresa, Bob and Josiah.  I sat and watched people dance.  After the reception when we were cleaning and they gave me all the eucalyptus and Italian Rusk home that they were going to throw away. We went to Hannah and Shanes to visit with them and Kathy and Rory.   It was a beautiful day, the perfect ending to a wonderful day.  





No comments:

Post a Comment