Thursday, June 29, 2023

Watered. so it will rain tomorrow.

 1/2 teaspoon pf NyQuil helped me sleep last night.   Devo and walk outside with my coffee.  My calla lily has 11 blooms.  I used the sprinkler on the glowers and the clay garden.  I got the CSA pretty straightened up.  Missy worked on class all day 7-5.  Anabel was at Sophi's til 3 ish then napped.  I made a red, white and blue vast with 4 bunches of flowers.  Brooks helped Denny clean the grove with the bobcat and then went with Boyles to King's Point.  Kristin and Missy visited on the porch.  

Friendship Thoughts:  1.  If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years Physiologists say it will last a lifetime  2.Never mind losing a friend because a real one can never be lost.  3. Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it's about who you have the best time with.  4. A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation and doesn't always need togetherness. 5. Best friends are people who make your problem their problem, just so you don't have to go through is alone.  6. A true friend is someone who sees pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile one your face.  

I am so blessed by God to have great friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment