Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Cherokee Boys

 Up.  Denny beat me up.  Actually he got up before me, not battling beat me up.  All because his car needed to be taken to Kiron and I could help him IF I could take him before 6:30.  He did, I did, and I was headed north at 6:20.  Fun day.  The boys had dentist  appointments and afterward we walked the streets.  Destination was the museum when it opened.  Lots to look at.  Boys had fun putting on the space costumes.  Then we went to New Leaf, ate lunch at the school, and headed to the pool.  At around 3 G'ma cho cho met us and I made a quick trip to Bomgaars and home to put the casserole in the oven.  The kids played at the pool park and then we went home for supper before going to Tball.  I drove to BC  to watch Stella pitch.  They lost to River valley;  I do love to watch softball.  









No comments:

Post a Comment