Sunday, October 29, 2023

Church

 Nice slow morning.  We drove to Lisa'a to pick up Lynn.  It was a really nice service  with about 300 in attendance.  It made me smile how God makes my day.  When we came in to church  there were some people putting the lines in an area for 3 pickle ball courts.  Just what I was hoping for ... PIckleball.  and I didn't bring my shoes.  Uffda!!!  Well, it was a possibility.  And it made me smile, because God was thinking of me.   But I didn't know to bring my shoes.  :)   We ate a lunch that we had packed sat the church's ministry building.  Then we went to thrift stores and out for pizza.  Lynn left for the train to take her to the red eye flight to New York.  Joy and I watched The Suits, a drama movie on TV.  Uffda!!!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment