Wednesday, October 11, 2023

PB Mow Awana

Up for devo, fold airbnb towels, clean kitchen.   I went to town to play pickleball inside with Andy, Dave, Terry and ??  Denny ws out mowing for Larsons.  At home I mowed the lawn and then did some work on the corncrib wood.  With rain forest Denny stayed home from Awana and mowed around our 80 acres.  Nice time a prayer time and Awana.  Our airbnb guests came to Awana.  Sandra was wearing a John 3:16 shirt and I thought about inviting, but didn't.  The family they were visiting invited Katty to go with Chloe.  Melissa W. posted this on facebook .... So I put together a collage of the home place and invited her to visit.   I had invited her when we were at Naomi's wedding, but I extended the invite again.               

No comments:

Post a Comment