Saturday, January 23, 2016

Another Friday January 22

On the way to school I realized I did not have my phone along.  I had time to turn around and get it.  :)  I still made it for Friday before school monitoring in the hall way.  I read an article to a student in SH.  I was so encouraged by a friend who texted to say "praying for you today".  Thanks.  I went to Flex to give a probe.  Cute idea about "Say I don't need to go Solo (with cup) to Prom"  I am a little confused on some word problems in Alg.  Also some phrases in Comp.  Lord, help me understand.  Stress with student refusal.  Eng. Math, History, This weekend in the Herb I. wrestling tourney. Talk with parent on the way home from IG. Mandy interned in IG today.  Missy went to SC with Phillip and Brooks.  I ordered 2 $5 pizza for Cooks and us and met Mandy at the Hut for a quick visit.  Denny and I watched a couple episodes on Hulu.  I started to read The War of the Worlds today. Pictures from Jane's facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment