Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Visitation for Domanic

Short night Lots to think about. Need to trust God more. I got up feeling not quite right, At school it didn't improve. I put in sub papers for February 10-11 and visited about March possiblities. Mr. Miller said it should work. I gave Donna flowers for her birthday. Cookie baking in Ind. Living. I took probe to Flex student and went grocery shopping for Ind. Living during 7th hour. After school, I got sub plans ready and got groceries. Then I stopped by Domonics' visitation. 10 year old boy with disabilities, He will be missed. At home I went to bed about 6. Chills, Jensens dropped off the kids while they went to the visitation. Denny made them sandwiches. I just stayed in bed. Matt called on the way home from working late.

No comments:

Post a Comment