Thursday, January 7, 2016

Laura, Mandy, Jason, and Jensens for supper

Great nights sleep last night. :) I headed to school a little early. It looks like yesterday with the sub went well. I tried to get outside and walk during my planning. Ind. Living made pancakes, sausage, and one made mac and cheese. I checked with teachers about the plan when a student returns on Monday. I stopped at Doses after school and bought 4 pretty pink plates. We signed some more papers on the windmill project. Mandy texted that she was leaving Omaha with Laura at 4:45. Everyone got here about 6:30. Fun meal with fun people. Pork Roast in the crockpot with potatoes and carrots. Tossed salad. Mint cookies. I brought my question before my girls about the weather and get together. Undecided. Mandy texted that they got home safely about 11:45. Oh, yeah, Piper was here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment