Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy birthday, Matt!!

Wow!! Matt is 39.  That's a long time of loving him.  We are so thankful to have him as a son.
The day at school went fine. One student was having problems with his cell phone.  One Eng. student sick.  One Ind living student sick.  Ind. Living made cookies.  I headed home after school. Denny said roads were slick when he came home from work. After quesidias we watched the movie.  An Ounce of Courage.  Good movie.  Thanks to all the veterans who battled for the freedom we have in this land.
      I cried when I saw Matt posted the second picture on Facebook.  I miss my dad.  He loved his grandkids so much... all of them ... all 18 of them. Mom said that almost every night when Dad got done farming he would lay down on the floor to nap or rest and us 7 kids would pile on him, just like the grands are in the second picture. You can't beat a parent's love... priceless.  I so wish the hurting students in our school had that solid rock to build their lives on. I am so blessed.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment