Saturday, January 30, 2016

To SC

I got up early and worked on the SS lesson. I left for SC about the same time Denny left for work in Odebolt. Firt stop I got a red serving oval bowl/platter and 5 US flags for cookies for the veteran on Tuesday. Then I met the homeschool family at Panera bread. Then to get $5 of clothes at $1 per item. I stopped at Staples to get some matte photo paper. At Highway 20 Treasures I saw Bobbie and Addison. They were headed to SC to look for a Valentine dress. On the way home I called another HS family. they were in Minneapolis at a Shrine circus. At home we took a short nap,Denny scraped the ice off the driveway and got the chainsaw working. He cut the branches offf the 2 trees that he had drug into the back yard. I put the chunks of wood on the bobcat. We piled some under the tarp by the fire pit. The rest went in the coop. We started a fire and watched a netflicks movie on Denny's phone and had soup. Nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment