Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mandy here last night Awana tonight

Mandy could stay in bed until 6:30 because there was only one patient in the hospital, so she just needed to go to the clinic at 9. Pretty regular school day. I stayed after school for a while then I went to Arthur a little early. I worked on my SS lesson while I ate supper in my SS room. Missing 2 kindergarten game leaders during game time. Susan had us watch a super book that she will be showing next week. Home and to bed. Picture is of Dad ... Boy, did he love his grandkids. Kiddos they called them. .............................................................................................................. Mandy sent siblings a text asking if they knew the name of the game. They did .... And she said she was winning Old Maid against Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment