Saturday, February 25, 2017

Happy

Just walked one round in the park.  Then Gail and I got groceries at Heb.  At 9 there was coffee and donuts at the center.  Pickle ball after that.  And I was having such a good time.  Note to self ... Even tho you want to hit that shot that barely goes over the net, it might not be a good idea.  Yes, I hit the shot.  No, it did not go where I wanted.  Yes, it went out of bounds. No, my body could not stop. Yes, I face planted on the court.  No, we did not win the game.  Yes, I am so happy I still have my front two teeth.  It could have been a lot worse.  I could have been spending the next 2 weeks going to a Mexican dentist every 3 days.  Now that would have been aweful ... so I am so thankful I just have 2 strawberries on my face.  Fruit is good for a birthday.  I swam laps for about 40 minutes.  Gail and Bruce are hosting a after golf tournament party at their place tomorrow.  I helped her clean the screened in porch.  We went to Boca Chica Beach, Gail and I walked, Bruce took the bike and after walking on the beach for a while, he biked back toward Brownsville.   I forgot to get coconut for a pineapple birthday drink I was fixing, so we stopped at dollar General.  Besides the coconut,  I got cute little umbrellas.  Our closest neighbors, Joan and Hendersons came to the deck.  I still need to plant the 3 avocado plants.  The Jensens are visiting baby Rose, and Denny is watching BB.  When I called toight they were working on putting a sliding barn door.  Nice to facetime with both groups.  Great day in the valley.  Just missing Denny.  







No comments:

Post a Comment