Monday, February 13, 2017

Visit

Excited to get on the road.  So I got up, read devotions, packed the car,showered quick, and was on my way by 7 am.  Nice day of driving, bright and sunny and not much traffic.  I called one hyvee I passed and they did not have yellow tulips, but the Hyvee near DM did.  I got to Burlington about noon.  Of course I mispunched the voiceover button and after I stopped at Jimmy Johns, I could not plug in the hospital addresss.  Luke came to the rescue with his phone.  Big hospital, but finally I found the room.  Rose is amazing!!!  Karen had many hours of contractions yesterday and the nurse said she really did great!!  Luke is a calm proud daddy.  It is so fun to see them with sweet Rose.  Luke brought yellow tulips for Karen and pink roses for Rose.  Goldsmiths had come last night and were staying at a closeby motel. I left about 3, hit a store, and went to check into the BB.  I had a cup of coffee as she gave me a tour of the house.  After calling Luke, I am staying at their apartment Monday night and the BB on Tuesday night.  I asked Carol if she wanted to stay another day and come back with me.  Pete and Luke ordered chinese for supper that we ate in the family room.  










No comments:

Post a Comment