Thursday, February 16, 2017

Home, Mapleton, Arthur IG

Denny put a bandage on Keelie's leg.  It looks pretty sore.  Raw to the bone.  Uffta!!  I went to Mapleton, but must have just missed the girls.  In IG I stopped to show Judy pictures of Rose.  Then to the HS, I met the new guidance counselor, saw 3 home school students, and worked on cataloging the home school books and arranging them on the shelves.  I met Susan and Theresa at Zimmies before I went to BS at Ginny's (to show off Rose's pictures).  Then to the food bank at Kiron, about 30 people were there to help with the distribution.  It was fun and a lot of food was given out from the $550 purchased.  At home I talked to Missy and we decided that Laurie and I would take Anabel to gymnastics.  It was so much fun to see how she has improved.  We met Mandy at McD to get a swing for Luke and Karen.








No comments:

Post a Comment