Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Time

D

Lord, Thank you for this time I have spent with Rose, Luke, Karen, and Carol.  It is priceless.   


I got up and read in the living room after getting a cup of coffee in the chilly B&B sunroom.  When I went up to take a shower, they were not working right, so Judy told me to take a shower in the Grace room.  Carol and I watched/held/loved on Rose while Luke and Karen ate at the Countess.  It worked well.  The sweet little one just slept and looked beautiful while the 2 adoring grandmothers handed her back and forth.  I paid out all her beautiful blankets.  They looked so pretty. We left for home at 11 and got to the farm at 6.  We made 2 pit stops and 3 thrift shops.  At home I printed pictures so we grandmas would have pictures to share.  Awana went well.  
Denny got a call today about rental of the bnb for 4 days and possibly 3 months for a construction guy.  Lord, guide us.  








No comments:

Post a Comment