Wednesday, January 16, 2019

AM golf PM bike

Another gray day.  After I walked for 45 minutes, I stopped and had coffee with Gloria.  Missy called while I was there; she was getting Anabel after Anabel had been at a friend's birthday party.  Faye picked me up for golf at 7:30.  It was a fun 9 holes I played with Dan, Gary and Faye.  I shot a 48.  Pretty good for me.  We came home for lunch and Denny and I went biking ... at the same time ... and same place ... but not together.  Gail took me on a wild goose chases for a $1 thrift store.  It was closed/looked empty/ deserted.  Laughingly the brother in law pulled up and said the store would be open tomorrow.  Sure, right.  When I got home I did the on line application for JBU test administrator.  In 3-5 days I should hear if I was approved.  Denny, Nancy and Jean went to Walmart. Jean returned because she had left her purse there.  Great News from the family group text.  Karen got these groceries for Luke tonight after seeing the doctor/nurse.

So Happy that Luke and Karen are having a sweet baby boy!!!  In July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment