Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

Un believeable  My first born is 42 !!  Matt, I am so thankful to have you as a son.  It has been amazing to watch you grow up.  What a great family you have!   Your quiver is full.  And thank you for being so supportive of your parents and siblings.  You are there every step of the way for all of us.  Looking forward to the future.  The best is yet to come.  And we have loved you ...







Up, devotions and exercises at 8.  Denny started washing the car.  I got the stuff ready for the 4 pm get together.  Nancy got her prescription for the antibiotic.  Gail and Bruce went to the Island and went to a pickle ball clinic.  Gail had asked me to dig up some plants from DeEsthers lot.  When they got home Gail, Bruce, Nancy, Kathy, Bill, Brad, Joyce, Jean, Denny and I had a lot of fun tasting.  The evening was beautiful.  The Tuesday Tacos were great.  And we had fun visiting.



Okay, time to fess up.  I didn't post about Matt's birthday until he brought it to my attention (on the 11th) that I had posted about Mandy's birthday on the 10th, but I had not posted about his birthday on the 8th.  OOOOPS




No comments:

Post a Comment