Thursday, January 31, 2019

Full Day

Well, it was okay to sleep in the tiny shed.  I got up at 5 and then went down to walk on the treadmill.  After 23 out of 45 minutes I got the call that Rose was up.  Hurrah!!!  We spent the next 2 hours playing quietly.  She was so cute.  And played so nicely.   It was raining most of the morning, but when it stopped I took her on a ride in the stroller.  She loved it ... meeting all the neighbors.  Luke and Karen went out to lunch and to a movie.  Denny and Rose took a ride on the trike with Rose in the basket. At 12:30 gals came for study.  Julie M, Julie D., Hilda, Barbara, Mert, Nancy, Wendy, Kay and me.  From there I went to pickle ball.  Denny and Rose met me there.   We went to yoga after that.  Rose was so cute.  She sat in the stroller for about 20 minutes.  Then we went outside and she played on the shuffleboard court.  Supper fixed by Arlen ... Great!!  Visited afterwards and Denny showed pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment