Friday, January 11, 2019

Talapia

I got up to walk at 7 to tell Joyce and Brad ,"Good bye.", but they had already gone.   It started to rain and I did 45 minutes on the elliptical.  Then 30 minutes of walking dvd in the community hall.   Jean, Nancy and I went to Port Isabel.  They went to choir practice and I shopped a little.  We went to Walmart and HEB.  I read under cloudy skies for a while this afternoon.  Denny put together a tv stand that can be rolled from the bedroom to the deck.  He grilled fish for sisters and Bruce.  They went to play bridge and we watched a tv show on the new stand.  Matt called and we talked about Keelie (who hurt/attacked Sadie), the kids, and the fact that in my old age I didn't post about his birthday on January 8th.  OH, My, Goodness.  I didn't post about the child I have loved the longest.  I can't believe it ... oh, yes, sadly I can believe it.  My mind is failing.  So my plan is to go back and cover my tracks.  Uffta!!! How could I have done that.  Life.   When I saved this picture on facebook  a couple of days ago. I KNEW it fit me perfectly, Luckily I have a son who won't hold it against me (hopefully).


No comments:

Post a Comment