Thursday, January 17, 2019

Dock time

Walked 2 miles, devo's, 8 am walking dvd, 8:30 pickle ball, I ate my breakfast in the hammock over looking the water.  Denny washed the car.  I sent in my entry for doubles pickle ball golden tourney with Gail as my partner on  Feb. 22.  There were 6 gals here for study from 1:30-2.  Mert, Kay, Hilda, Julie M, Julie D, Kathy and I enjoyed having study out on the deck.  Denny and I were chilling on the dock when Fay brought some cupcakes for us.  She came over to join us and Joan and Jerry on the dock until 4.  This is the first time this season that we have had guests on the dock to visit.  It was nice.  Well.... maybe not nice.  The first boards on the dock are loose and uneven.  I told them I might require any one who comes to visit us out on the dock to wear a life vest in case the dock caves in.  :)   At 4 there were 15 at yoga.  The stretching feels good.  Denny really likes it!  We had salad for supper and then I went to play ponytail.  Another fine day in the valley.




No comments:

Post a Comment