Friday, January 4, 2019

Golf

Up and headed out for golfing at 8:30 with Gail and Bruce.  I thought it would be chilly, but it was a beautiful day.  I shot probably the best I ever have.  I shot a 41 on the front nine.  I shot a 49 on the back nine and sadly I had 2 out of bounds.  Uffta!!  When I got home Denny was working on the loft.  He had gotten 8-2 by 4's and 2 plywood sheets.  He made a loft for the storage shed.  Reals came by while we were putting the queen size mattress up on top.  We went to the hot tub.  The slip-on Champion sandals I got for him did not work well.  They kept slipping off his feet.  We watched tv when we got back.
                                 Missing my little guy.
T shirt from my Sister Gail   :)

Jack's go-to-pose   "I don't know"
Where my shoes are...
Where my dad is...
If I want my diaper changed...
What was with Uncle Bruce visiting us...
Who was that man...

No comments:

Post a Comment