Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Another amazing day

I was up at 5 and unloaded / loaded dishwasher and had devotions.   When I went out to check how the rocks we put in the stream were doing I saw two young raccoons leave the creek and climb up in a tree.  Now the big question was, "Do I wake up my shooter and have him issue lead poison, or do I let him sleep?"  Well, we got rid of 2 raccoons before 6:30 am.  AND then we stayed and had coffee on the log bar.  It was a great way to start the day.  I planted the 25 spike plants that I got free at Bomgaars and then went to help Denny load up more steel.  We took a load into Schau's.  Not quite a ton, but $60 is $60.  We started another load when we got home.  Oh, the fun of picking up steel.  Boy, we did not expect to get all this done!  Then old wood burner ...gone.  The old feeder ... gone.  The big gates in cattle shed ... gone.  LOTS of metal junk ... GONE!!!! Hurrah!   We got cleaned up and chilled on CSA chairs while we watched the combine and baler run on Cherry Creek acres.   Phillip was going into IG for a CT scan at 3.  Denny had a haircut at 4 in IG.  He got more lead poisoning at Bomgaars and I got ice cream at Brownies.
We left IG and drove south of Denison to purchase a hutch for the Cabin.  It was out in the Boonies.  $50 from Morgan 
Blue Dress, Blue Icy
                                            







No comments:

Post a Comment