Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Ditto!!!!

I didn't sleep well last night, but was ready to get up to start another great day!!  Thank you, Jesus!!  I left for OGT around 8.  Nice people there.  OGT has sent shippings to 37 of the 50 states this year and 69 different countries.  Impressive and such nice people.  I stopped and got a few more free flowers from Bomgaars.  On the way home I stopped at Barb H's and got some cucumbers and green beans for supper.  At home we worked on taking out fences across the road.  AND got ALOT done.  Uffda!!! Brooks helped when he was done with school work, putting the chain on posts and helping load the posts on the bobcat.  .  To cool off we took a pitcher of water to the creek shade.  Brooks and I waded and put in some of Nancy's 6x6 inch mosaic stones along the north shore of the stream.    We visited a little with the Jensens about their day as they ate out by the firepit.   



No comments:

Post a Comment