Thursday, July 23, 2020

Spray the siding

I was up and putting flowers together after devotions.  Beautiful morning.  Bill called today and said he was not making the trip to Keokuk; he had been there to visit 3-4 times this summer and had good visits with his dad before he passed.  Denny had an appointment with Pastor Dave at 10.  I had a dentist appointment at 12:20.  They x-rayed my tooth and it came out ok.  So she is thinking maybe something got caught in gum to cause infection.  It seems to be better today, of course.  When I got home about 2 I watched the rest of Flight 232 and cried.  Denny is busy spraying the outside of the house.  I am in cabin.  Evan is in living room talking Dungeon & Dragons with Torren on their computer.  Uffda.  
I think I will put pictures of Luke making the table for the creek.  What a guy!!  





                                           
  



No comments:

Post a Comment