Sunday, July 12, 2020

At Nancy's

I didn't sleep the best last night.  I started in the attic and Nancy came to join me.   We finished filling boxes of attic stuff.  Next we moved to one bedroom and started filling boxes.  We ate a lunch of leftovers.  SO good.  I started outside cleaning up the area by the lilac bush.  Then I tried to dig up Sweet pea plant.  We went to see where Nancy is going to live.  She takes possession the 17th of the month.  Then we went to Michaels for a small Turtle sundae.  SO good.  I finished digging up hostas, ferns and some lilies.   Boy, did the shower feel good!  We watched tv before heading to bed.  Denny spent the day getting a photographer for the family weekend together, canceling a wedding RSVP, and  figuring out a trailer for Matt's sidebyside.
Plans for this weekend. 
Matt's side by side
Nancy's soon to be home. 
 The Jeepsters

No comments:

Post a Comment